Terms and Conditions
18 U.S.C. § 2257
This Site does not knowingly seek or collect any personal information or data from persons under the age of 18.
Notice - Use of Website by the Subscriber Constitutes the Subscriber's Express Assent to the Use of Personal Information Collected by Site.
What Information About Subscribers is Collected?
When any adult consumer signs-on as a member or subscriber of this Site that consumer will be required to provide certain personal as well as demographic information which may include, but is not necessarily limited to, the subscriber's name, address, e-mail address, username and password, and special interests or affiliations. This Site collects any and all such information and includes it in its customer database.
If the Site features or conducts any special events, special promotions or offers, contests or polls, a subscriber of the Site may be asked to provide information in order to participate, if the subscriber voluntarily provides that information, all such information may be collected by the Site and included in its customer database.
When a subscriber of this Site requests web pages from the Site's server or clicks on banners or other hypertext links, the Site will automatically collect some information or data about the subscriber, including the subscriber's IP address, the information that is collected may also indicate any special preferences or requests of the subscriber; all that information and data will be collected by the Site and included in its customer database.
If a subscriber sends any personal communication or correspondence, by any means, to the Site, or any of its employees, agents or representatives, the Site may collect any information regarding that communication and include that information in its customer database.
Use of Personal Subscriber Information.
Except for Subscribers who: (a) voluntarily register as an advertiser with the Site or, (b) provide a specific query or comment to the Site through the “contact us” link on the Site, the Site will not obtain, collect, copy, use, transfer, sell nor save any unique, personal or identifying information from any Subscribers that visit the Site and/or any Affiliate Sites (collectively, the “Prohibited Data”). Without limiting the foregoing, the Site may collect, use and store (but only in its own data facility), for no more than thirty (30) days, the IP address (i.e., the octet) of a Subscriber who accesses the Site, solely for the limited purpose of detecting “click fraud” (i.e., an automated method of linking to, or access of, the Site for the purpose of inflating the number of page views of the Site) and for no other reason; provided that, instead of collecting, using and storing the IP address (i.e., the octet) of a Subscriber who accesses the Site, the Site will “hash” or convert each IP address into a mathematical representation of the IP address which the Site may collect, use and store without limitation. For the avoidance of doubt, the Site will destroy each IP address (and any data containing such IP address) no later than thirty (30) days after the date the Site collected that IP address.] The Site will not use "cookie" or similar technology (e.g., clear gifs) on the Site for any purpose at any time; provided that the Site may display clear gif banner ads in connection with queries prohibited under this Agreement (e.g., illegal or “blacklisted” queries).
Security of Personal Information Collected by the Site.
Consistent with the Policies set forth in this Privacy Statement, the Site has adopted and implemented reasonable and technologically feasible procedures for maintaining the security, accuracy and integrity of all personal information relating to subscribers that is collected by the Site.
All subscribers should consider any information provided to or collected by the Site as non-confidential, and consequently the Site assumes no liability or responsibility if any information relating to any subscriber is intercepted and/or used by an unintended recipient.
"OPT-IN" and "OPT-OUT" Provisions.
There may be occasions when a subscriber will be presented with special offers either from the operators of the Site or from third-party service or content providers, which may include consent to receive e-mail solicitations, communications, newsletters, commercial advertising, or other promotional or special event materials (collectively referred to as "Offers").
"OPT-IN" -- Some Offers may be presented to the subscriber with the option to express the subscriber's preference by either clicking or entering "accept" (alternatively "yes") or "decline" (alternatively "no"). By selecting or clicking the "accept" or "yes" the subscriber indicates that the subscriber "OPTS-IN" to that Offer and thereby agrees and assents that the subscriber's personal information and data may be disclosed to third-parties.
"OPT-OUT" -- Other Offers may be presented with a pre-selected preference or choice. If the subscriber does not deselect the pre-selected preference of choice (i.e. "OPT-OUT" of the Offer) then the Site may transfer the subscriber's personal profile information to the third-party service or content provider making the Offer. If the subscriber deselects the pre-selected preference then no personal information about the subscriber may be disclosed to any third-party service or content provider.
"OPT-OUT" Revocation Procedure.
The Site also offers all subscribers a procedure for "Opting-Out" if the subscriber subsequently chooses to revoke any consent to receive Offers by going to the Site, and entering in the exact email address to be "Opted-Out".
Terms and Conditions of Membership.
Each subscriber should carefully read each of the terms and conditions of Membership of this Site. By accepting membership to this Site you are unconditionally accepting all of those terms and conditions. Some of those terms and conditions may also affect the right of this Site to use information that it has gathered from subscribers.
01. By becoming a member of this service (the "Service"), you become a subscriber and agree to be bound by this Agreement (the "Agreement"). This Agreement is subject to change at any time. You acknowledge and agree as a subscriber to review these terms and conditions periodically to be aware of any changes or modifications. Your continued subscription constitutes your acknowledgement of any changes or modifications to this Agreement and you agree to abide and be bound by the modified Agreement.
02. Subscription fees will be incurred by the subscriber. The subscriber is responsible for paying periodic subscription fees according to the current billing terms.
03. Unless and until this Agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms hereof, subscriber hereby authorizes the "Service" to charge subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) to pay for the ongoing cost of membership. Subscriber hereby further authorizes the "Service" to charge subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) for any and all purchases of products, services, and entertainment provided by Egoiste WC Subscription may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Subscriber must promptly inform billing of the following: changes in the expiration date of any credit card used in connection with the Service; changes in home or billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of a User ID or password. Until Egoiste WC is notified, via e-mail, of a breach in security, the subscriber will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Service. Upon request, Egoiste WC will provide subscriber with copies of billing records that support charges for use of the Service.
04. Payment for the appropriate services may be made by automatic credit card debit. Membership will automatically be renewed for the original term upon expiration, unless Egoiste WC is notified, via email, along with your User ID and Password, 48 hours prior to membership expiration. Three-Day Special Introductory Trial Membership shall renew at the normal one-month membership rate of Twenty-Nine dollars and Ninety-Five cents. Three-Day Special Introductory Trial Memberships do not grant the member access to the full selection of content or full range of benefits of the Service. Trial Memberships receive access to a limited amount of content and service. Upon renewal to the full one-month membership, or upon request of the subscriber via "Membership Upgrade" links provided in the password protected area of the Service, membership will be upgraded to access to the full selection of content and full range of benefits of service.
05. Subscription to the Service may be terminated at any time and without cause by either Egoiste WC or the subscriber upon notification to the other via e-mail. Subscribers are liable for charges incurred by them until termination of Service.
06. Subscribers are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Service. Access to and use of the Service is through a combination of a User ID and a password. Each subscriber must keep his password strictly confidential. Remember your password! For security reasons, Egoiste WC will not release passwords for any reason, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the Service is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
08. Any liability of Egoiste WC, including, without limitation: any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft, destruction, alteration, or unauthorized access of records, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause or action, shall be strictly limited to the amount paid by or on behalf of the subscriber to for the preceding 12 months. Some states/provinces do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages; therefore, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
09. No warranty is made by Egoiste WC regarding any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with the Service, and Egoiste WC hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including, without limitation: any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products, or services, and; any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states/provinces do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; therefore, the above exclusion may not apply to you.
10. Except for public domain material and electronic messages, all material displayed on the Service is copyrighted by Egoiste WC and may not be copied, redistributed, or downloaded, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Egoiste WC, unless otherwise clearly stated in this Agreement.
11. In our members' area you are not allowed to use proxies, anonymizers, and any other software concealing the real user. Any attempts to enter the site anonymously will lead to banning of your account. If for some reason you need to enter the site anonymously, you must inform our support team about this and submit a list of IP addresses from which you are going to enter the site.
12. The access to members' area is granted to one person from one country, you may not share it with your friend or relative, or any other third person. Our security software monitors this.
13. If you travel a lot, you may enter the members' area from different countries, but please be prepared to receive additional verification requests from our scripts, in order to make sure that you are exactly the customer who paid for the access to the site.
14. We do not allow using any special downloading software and plugins in our members' area, for the purpose of traffic overload protection. During your membership period you may download files from our site without any restrictions, but using only your web browser. However, as soon as your membership expires you must delete all our content from your hard drive. Our content is available for your temporary use only, while you are a member of our site. All copyright for the content is reserved by MoneyCult, and if you want to use it somewhere you must get a written permission from MoneyCult.
In compliance with United States Code, Title 18, Section 2257, all models, actors, actresses and other persons who appear in any visual depiction of sexually explicit conduct appearing or otherwise contained in at egoistewc.com were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of such depictions.
Custodian of Records: Tallinn, Kristiine linnaosa, A. H. Tammsaare tee 47, 11316
Or write to us by email:
Images on this Web site are copyrighted by egoistewc.com and may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission of egoistewc.com. Egoistewc.com owns copyrights in the selection, arrangement and coordination of such Content. Egoistewc.com permits access to Content that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights ("Rights"); these Rights are valid and protected in all media and technologies existing now or later developed; and except as explicitly provided otherwise, the TAC, applicable copyright and other laws govern your use of Content. Egoistewc.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site but not to modify it, or any portion of it. Nothing on this site may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of ours. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing any of our trade names or trademarks without our consent in writing. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license to access this site. Consent to deviate from any of the above must be from egoistewc.com and in writing with an actual (as opposed to electronic) signature. We do not believe we are infringing anyone's intellectual property rights. Any complaint that we are infringing a copyright must comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you'd like to cancel your subscription and not to be billed again, please contact us or contact CCBill at (https://support.ccbill.com/) via live chat, phone +1 888 596 9279 email at email@example.com.